If you're reading this, then you've reached the web log of Rafi Santo. This is my little slice of the internet where I can share my passion (or whatever) with the world.
Research. Meditation. Learning theory. Spirituality. Activism. Cooking. New Media. Pedagogy. Photography. It's all fair game, and will likely coalesce into some unholy mixture thereof. But hey, that's the integral life.
- Is Making Learning? Considerations as education embraces the Maker Movement
- Upgrading Afterschool: Common Sense Shifts in Expanded Learning for a Digital Age
- Networked Innovation and Hive NYC: Pop-Ups as Particle Accelerators
- Understanding Participation in Webmaker: Practices and Identities Spanning Communities
- Maker Faire 2012: Nerdy Derby as Inspirational Pedagogy
- Thoughts on the Purpose of Education
- Hacker Literacies Ignite Talk @ DML2012
- “Reform” vs “Change”: Papert Reflects on the Education System, Technology and Culture