Whomever you are, where ever you may be, and whether or not you even celebrate the major holiday in your life around this time of year (if any), I wish you and yours a happy, healthy new year. Make it one of joy and celebration, even in the face of challenges. One of abundance of spirit and of life, even in the face of a world that sometimes seems lacking. Create the world you want this year, with the people you love and the values you hold dear. It’s the only way that world will happen.
If you're reading this, then you've reached the web log of Rafi Santo. This is my little slice of the internet where I can share my passion (or whatever) with the world.
Research. Meditation. Learning theory. Spirituality. Activism. Cooking. New Media. Pedagogy. Photography. It's all fair game, and will likely coalesce into some unholy mixture thereof. But hey, that's the integral life.
- On Equity Issues in the Maker Movement, and Implications for Making and Learning
- “You Be Safe Now”: A Brooklyn Biking Vignette
- Labor Day note: Studs Terkel on America’s Short Memory
- Is Making Learning? Considerations as education embraces the Maker Movement
- Upgrading Afterschool: Common Sense Shifts in Expanded Learning for a Digital Age
- Networked Innovation and Hive NYC: Pop-Ups as Particle Accelerators
- Understanding Participation in Webmaker: Practices and Identities Spanning Communities
- Maker Faire 2012: Nerdy Derby as Inspirational Pedagogy