A wonderful short film by the folks at RadioLab, one of my favorite podcasts. Really gets at one of the things that is key to meditation practice, that being awareness of life on a moment to moment basis. The one thing I’d say about it is that while all the moments highlighted in the piece would generally be considered noteworthy in some way, in meditation practice, even ones that are not usually considered noteworthy merit our full embrace. Enjoy!
If you're reading this, then you've reached the web log of Rafi Santo. This is my little slice of the internet where I can share my passion (or whatever) with the world.
Research. Meditation. Learning theory. Spirituality. Activism. Cooking. New Media. Pedagogy. Photography. It's all fair game, and will likely coalesce into some unholy mixture thereof. But hey, that's the integral life.
- On Equity Issues in the Maker Movement, and Implications for Making and Learning
- “You Be Safe Now”: A Brooklyn Biking Vignette
- Labor Day note: Studs Terkel on America’s Short Memory
- Is Making Learning? Considerations as education embraces the Maker Movement
- Upgrading Afterschool: Common Sense Shifts in Expanded Learning for a Digital Age
- Networked Innovation and Hive NYC: Pop-Ups as Particle Accelerators
- Understanding Participation in Webmaker: Practices and Identities Spanning Communities
- Maker Faire 2012: Nerdy Derby as Inspirational Pedagogy